Thursday, February 17, 2011

Amazing table DIY

I am all in the DIY mood, we have good weather since a week and I have butterflies in my stomack to go and paint something. As I have to wait for the weekends, I fullfill my DIY hunger for now by reading other bloggers projects.
I was head over heels with what Mrs. DeVore , from Dellings By DeVore, has done with her diningtable.
She saw a very pretty nailhead trip white table at Zgallery and was inspired to make a similar one.
This is the result:

I like the zigzag fabric on the chairs, i think I got the same on my chairs. I like that you can see the rugs.


It´s such a pretty detail to see those nails under the glass.


It looks so fresh and inviting
 
This is what the table was before:

Huge change right, she did great job, sure it was a lot of work.

3 comments:

Dwellings by DeVore said...

Thank you so much for the feature and the sweet comment on my blog!

Nikki said...

Wow! Very impressive. Love the layered rugs as well.

Came over from Moth Designs to tell you I loved all your crepe names!

Beau lifestyle said...

Thank you Mrs. DeVore and Nikki,
You have made my day with such nice comments ;)))