Thursday, June 9, 2011

Iomoi stationary


The boys and girls who read and write blogs, often have a family, house, job or other things to occupy them with. Life is fun but doing all the daily tasks is hard work, so once in a while you have to spoil yourself and buy one or two things from your wishlist yourself, YOU DESERVE IT!
I have spoiled myself too and just received the lovely Iomoi goodies I had ordered, and let me tell you...I am smiling writing with the pretty pens and Iomoi makes my daily work more fun.
Perhaps you know them already, Iomoi is a pretty brand that makes pens, stationary, bags and more...



These personalized lucite trays are divine

happy colored pens

Always handy these stylish matches to light your favorite scented candles in the house.

These personalized bags, make a beautiful gift to someone special.


Go and visit Iomoi here.

3 comments:

maizie clarke said...

I love everything!!!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

I want to order some of those pencils but I'm pretty sure the pen monster would jack them quick. Damn that pen monster!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

i just love their shop!! have several of their pens! :))))