Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things that amazed me this week

                      Have you seen this DIY from Gorgeous shiny things? It´s amazing!

This is of course the after

But look how ugly it was before

                           The after...These looke like chic store bought closets but...

This is the before, I almost couldn´t believe it.
The author of the blog Danika is going to be selling these fretwork panels soon, so go and check out her blog Gorgeous Shiny things

Lovely Bri from Me, you and a wiener keeps impressing me, for me she is the DIY godess.
Look what she made this week
These gorgeous faux Malachite chairs with brass detailing.

If you would see these chairs at a flea market, probably you wouldn´t give them a worthy look,
but if you see them after the transformation, they are just amazing.


Another lovely blog written by Veronica of For the Love of Luxe
Bought a vintage Peacock, spray painted it white and mounted it on her wall.
This picture is so Lonny magazine worthy!

Before state of the vintage Peacock.

Keep an eye out for Veronica, cause this girl has some good ideas!
Thanks ladies for your inspiration! 

9 comments:

Danika Herrick said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you thank you for the mention! We can't wait to launch!
And Bri's chairs and that peacock are killer gorgeous!
xo
Danika

Veronica said...

Thank you for the mention!! And thank you Danika, love yours also!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Your post has motivated me to finish some DIY projects that I've started but haven't finished yet.
Danika and Veronica, congrats to you both! You have completely transfored those pieces and they look just wonderful!

Lily said...

I LOVE the white dresser that Danika made...looks amazing. These are all amazing DIY's ! Love the brass detail on Bri's chairs and the peacock is so fun...looks great in white !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Thanks for the mention gurl, my homegirl Danika is very talented can't wait to use her new product on some of my own hacks.

And the peacock is killer.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

LOVE IT ALL! I'm so stoked about Danika's *amazing* DIY fretworks...they are going to be EPIC! I can't wait to do a project with those babies! And Bri is so freakin' hilarious, it never ceases to amaze me that she is also so *insanely* talented! I'm pretty sure I'm a big fan of peacocks, so this is a stroke of genius to me!

Stephanie said...

Love how creative people are, never ceases to amaze me! I would of passed up that peacock easily,but seeing how she displayed it makes it look like a designer piece. Thanks for the inspirations!

Anastasia said...

Wow. This is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration...

wood fences said...

Amazing dye fretwork! I love that peacock and dresser. Thanks very much for sharing inspiring post.
wood fences