Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My days abroad II

Here are a few more pictures I took with my Iphone during my stay in Amsterdam, I visited a nice store (You and Home living)  that sells vintage and antique furniture. I really liked the collection of blue and white jars.


They have decorated the shop like someone´s house, and everything is for sale!


This is the vieuw from the store, lovely huh?
The adress of this lovely store is:
You & Home Living Second Best Gerestylde Meubels, Noordereinde 249, 1243 JV 's-Graveland (Noord-Holland)
My mom and Matteo looking at the chandeliers

Just an ordinary flower shop in Amsterdam ( wish we had them over here like this...)

Coming home to a happy daddy that wanted to have a walk with his son...priceless

I am happy family and friends in Holland have met Matteo finally!

2 comments:

Sherri Cassara said...

The store looks fabulous, the view incredible, and that sweet little Matteo - priceless! He is getting so big and is so darling!

Jo said...

What a shopping trip! So many lovely things.