Thursday, October 10, 2013

We are back


Dear All...It´s been a while and if you stopped reading, I don´t blame you. Thanks for the sweet messages from all over the world, saying you missed my posts and worrying if I was all right.
I am getting back to my old self, i think I just came into the most busiest time of my life not knowing how to juggle everything. Pregancy is going well, got a huge tummy already, people think I get into labour any minute but I still have 10 weeks ahead.
Matt is growing up so fast...amazing that babytime is over. He understands everything in Spanish and Dutch, such a clever boy. I hired a nanny, she will be helping me everyday in the mornings with matt and also helps me in the office, untill the new baby is born.
I enjoyed reading this article from the blog Oh joy!
Good to be back love u all!


2 comments:

Ana Antunes said...

ohhh boy I missed you! I'm glad you are doing fine because I also thought you could be having some kind of problem. Mannn that boy is looking so much like you and he is gooooorgeous! Take care and did I miss something out here or you don't know if it's a boy or girl? cause sometimes I also get to live under a rock for sometime! ;))))

myrna said...

Must be something in the air, I too stopped blogging for awhile and am only now getting back into it, glad to see you back as well!!